Marketing position in Berlin
The copywriter is responsible for producing high-quality, inspiring marketing content for the Airhelp brand.
Working with the brand and content team, you will develop a constant flow of original ideas and content for digital and offline media.
- An exceptional writer with both an editorial mindset and a broad understanding of digital ecosystems.
- The ability to write insightful and provocative copy is the core skill that is required.
- You will help to shape stories through your talent with words and you will work with the broader team to help define the core narrative for brand stories across digital campaigns.
- You’ll be honing your craft across long and short form mediums; from digital and print through to video scripts and social.
- A typical day will include writing website / UI / social copy, so we are looking for someone who can demonstrate their interest in new forms of multilayered storytelling and can write for the total experience.
- You will work across multiple campaigns at any given time, turning around original copywriting fast and with genuine flair.
- Responsible for researching, fact checking and proofing your stories, plus you will ensure all marketing copywriting is on brand and in alignment with our SEO requirements.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role
- A journalism qualification is preferred
- Excellent writing and fastidious editing skills
- Excellent command of the English language (grammar, spelling, etc)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- An eye for a great story and a genuine love of all things travel related
- Knowledge of SEO best practice
- Fluent native English language; American English language preferred
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
- Flexible working hours
- B2B contract