Marketing position in Berlin
AirHelp helps air passengers get compensation from the airlines when their flight gets cancelled, delayed or overbooked. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking compensation. With AirHelp, all the you have to do is enter your flight details, and from there we will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airlines, so that the passenger gets paid without the hassle.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful our product is. We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what they set out to do.
- Increase traffic and lead generation though content marketing (Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach)
- Produce data driven, thoroughly researched and unique content pieces.
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis (2+ times per week) to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Seek out guest blogging opportunities on external blogs
- Setup a guest blogging community for AirHelp’s blog
- Conducting analytical projects to improve content strategies/tactics.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-3 years of marketing, writing and content creation experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Past experience and proven track record of producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- You understand how to measure the success of content efforts all the way through the funnel.
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed under minimal supervision.
- Very web-savvy and up-to-date on tactics and content “hacks”.
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!