Marketing position in New York
The brand manager is responsible for developing the brand strategy of the AirHelp brand.
Based on insights that drive customer purchase behaviour, you will develop and maintain distinct and engaging brand propositions for each product, including visual identity, tone of voice and customer service style.
Help to create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
Ensure brand consistency across all channels and platforms, both internally and externally.
Champion the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Work closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Deliver and maintain clear brand guidelines that creative agencies and the wider team can easily understand and apply to all creative work without relying on continuous direction from the brand team.
- Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Supervise the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Create and run regular customer insight research and keep the team informed of new insights – to include online surveys, customer calls, focus groups, online panels.
- Ensure that campaigns have clear links to customer insight and defined brand objectives that can be measured.
- Help to organise and deliver digital brand content for social media
- Work alongside the HR team to create and maintain a strong internal culture
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience either client or agency side
- Understanding of brand strategy and positioning within a consumer facing and b2b brand
- People management experience and the ability to manage timescales and plan start to finish project management
- Experience leading, managing and executing a project with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience running customer insight research is a bonus
- Love of travel is a bonus!
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid