Frequently Asked Questions
- My type of flight disruption isn’t listed on the website – can I file a claim?
- Why did I only receive 50% of my compensation?
- Are there any extra costs in case of legal action?
- They canceled my flight and refunded my money. Can I still claim?
- Do airlines always give a reason for rejecting a claim?
- What happens when the airline wrongfully rejects my claim for compensation?
- What happens when the airline is not responsive at all?
- What should I do if the airline contacts me personally after I have filed a claim with AirHelp?
- How can I check the status of my claim?
- How long does it take?
- How do I submit a claim to AirHelp?
- How much does it cost to use AirHelp?