The following situations disqualify a trip for AirHelp Pro benefits:
- Client never intended to take the covered trip
- Client was informed of a cancellation at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight
- Client caused the trip disruption
- Disruption occurred when the client was not a member of AirHelp Pro
- Disruption was caused by force majeure (incl. war or any act of war, civil disorder, riot, insurrection, acts of terrorism, acts of God, such as volcanic eruptions and earthquakes, accidental release, escape or dispersal of nuclear or radioactive contamination; pathogenic, poisonous, biological or chemical materials; or pollutants, labor protests or strikes, bird or lightning strike, air traffic control air space limitations).