Product in Berlin
We are looking for a team member who will focus on setting up and maintaining the data tracking and collection for all acquisition activities at AirHelp. This role is meant for committed, independent, high energy and spirited individuals, who are capable of ruthless prioritization.
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Interfacing with stakeholders (marketing channel leads, product managers, developers and data analysts), and gathering their tracking requirements.
- Setting up tracking via dataLayer concept definition, Google Tag Manager tag setup, and Google Analytics 360 account configuration.
- Troubleshoot tracking for all marketing channels.
- Working with the product managers and developers to ensure no impact on page load time, owing to GTM tag deployments.
- QA tracking releases to ensure data quality and optimum site speed.
- Sharing your expertise of Google Tag Manager, dataLayer and Google Analytics 360 setup with stakeholders, and answering all their questions around these topics.
- Putting together insights on acquisition-related activities.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- Business acumen: starts with the business problem by asking why, how, what, where, when, etc., linking all actions to company objectives and key results.
- Problem solving: is able to solve problems for different stakeholders (marketing, product and data), and is able to answer all relevant stakeholder questions as a knowledge leader for tracking at AirHelp.
- Adaptability: should be able to adapt to different tools (GA 360, Mixpanel, Data Studio, Periscope), to different analysis (quantitative and qualitative) and to different tasks (setting up tracking, delivering insights and troubleshooting tracking setups).
- Marketing: understands how marketing channels such as SEO, Paid, Affiliate, PR, TV, etc. work and differ from each other.
- Communication: strong communication skills, i.e. knowing what to communicate, when, and to whom.
- Data visualization: is able to read and create data visualizations.
Nice to have knowledge of the following tools:
Mixpanel, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Post Affiliate Pro, Exactag, Google Optimize, and Google BigQuery.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free lunches from local restaurants (Vegan, Gluten-free, Lactose-free options available as well).
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
- Multicultural environment.
AirHelp is a legal-tech company, which has helped over 10 million air passengers enforce their rights. In order to make more air passengers aware of their rights, and introduce AirHelp’s services to them, we acquire customers via various marketing channels. Our marketing initiatives span the whole gamut of marketing, requiring the efforts of our entire marketing team, across different channels
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.