UX Writer (m/w/d)
Design in Gdańsk
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
Curently, we are looking for an experienced UX Writer who will join our international team.
What you’ll do:
- Create a tone of voice strategy across different products
- Plan, test, write, and manage messaging and microcopy with user motivation and company business goals in mind
- Ensure communication coherency across customer journey touchpoints
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to define requirements
- Manage communication projects and stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX writing or content strategy
- Solid portfolio showcasing writing for interfaces, microcopy and email communication backed up by data and business impact
- Solid understanding of UX design process, customer journey and conversion metrics
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment in the heart of Gdansk (Olivia Business Center)
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Private Healthcare insurance (Medicover)
- Option of flexible working hours
- Cafeteria system (multisport, cinema tickets etc.)
- Language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish)
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.