Product in Berlin
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
Curently, we are looking for an experienced UX Writer who will join our international team.
What you’ll do:
- Create a tone of voice strategy across different products
- Plan, test, write, and manage messaging and microcopy with user motivation and company business goals in mind
- Ensure communication coherency across customer journey touchpoints
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to define requirements
- Manage communication projects and stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX writing or content strategy
- Solid portfolio showcasing writing for interfaces, microcopy and email communication backed up by data and business impact
- Solid understanding of UX design process, customer journey and conversion metrics
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free, daily catered lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.