Team Supervisor (Customer Service)
Operations in Gdańsk
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We are looking for a leader who knows how to manage under pressure, lead people and take responsibilities of assigned duties. The right way of delegating tasks, listening to employees needs and keeping agents motivated are a must to fulfil the requirements.
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~700
Number of employees in your team: ~10
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Equipment: MacBook Air
What will you do on board?
- Guide, supervise, motivate and increase the engagement of the employees on day-to-day activities
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their responsibilities
- Monitor employee performance and provide constructive feedback
- Make recommendations and suggestions of improvements
- Decide on rewards based on employee’s performance
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
What to take with you?
- Fluency in English
- Proven experience as supervisor or similar role (at least 12 months)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency with producing reports via Excel, data analysis
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and adapt to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills, openness to new ways of thinking
- Desire to achieve common goals and constantly improve
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in handling claims
- Knowledge about the passengers rights
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Interesting and challenging job with inspiring people from all around the world
- Workshops, trainings
- Substantive support in the process of adaptation
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Great location and comfortable office space (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Free language classes (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria system (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Kudos system (Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off etc.)
- A lot of integration events!
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.