Talent Acquisition Specialist
Human Resources in Gdańsk
Have you ever thought about having a job where you advise, encourage and help people find the right place? I guess we have something very interesting for you – a Talent Acquisition Specialist position in our positive and energetic Talent Acquisition team.
What will you do on board?
- Provide a great candidate experience for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Be responsible for recruiting mainly to Product, Strategic Partnership, Office Management, but also for different roles across the whole organization (Legal, Operations etc.)
- Source the best candidates for our positions from LinkedIn & other career networks
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Be responsible for writing, formatting and publishing all our job ads, making sure they appear everywhere and are up-to-date
- Assist with recommendations to the hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders
What do we need from you?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- At least 2 years of experience with sourcing and recruiting candidates for a variety of different roles
- Experience with high-volume recruitment is a plus
- Experience in preparing and conducting assessment/development centres
- Familiarity with recruitment tools
- Self-driven, open-minded, with a proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
- Passion for people
- CONTAGIOUS ENERGY!
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Great location (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Latest technology (MacBook)
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable office space
- Free lunches and snacks
- Free language classes
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria system
- Kudos system
Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.