Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Tech & Product)
Human Resources in Gdańsk, Kraków
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We are looking for experienced candidate to join our HR Team in Gdańsk or Kraków as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for full cycle recruiting from job posting and sourcing candidates to finalising offers. We are a team of 6 people divided into different recruitment sectors, so everyone is fully responsible for the candidate experience, communication with the business, and needs to be very self-driven. In the Talent Acquisition Team, we value teamwork, sense of ownership, and communication as those three factors definitely make ourselves very effective. Would you like to share the same values with us?
What will you do on board?
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and colleagues
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting our culture and expectations, according to the employer branding strategy
- Develop sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Direct search – source the best candidates for our positions from LinkedIn & other career networks
- Conduct high-energy phone screens and interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as “Employer of Choice” to provoke enthusiasm with candidates
- Identify and share leads discovered through the interview process, reference checks, networking events and other candidate conversations
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager, and cooperate with appropriate stakeholders
- Support in employer branding activities such as job fairs, meet ups and hackathons
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruiting area
- At least 1 year of experience in sourcing specialists in tech area (IT, Product Management, UX/UI Design, Data)
- Experienced with recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs, and application tracking systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations and of different nationality
- A lot of POSITIVE ENERGY!
What we offer:
- Cooperation with a supporting, international and motivated team
- A comfortable and well-located office (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Private healthcare package and group life insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Daily dose of fruit, juices and snacks
We are travelers helping travelers! Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.