Senior QA Automation Engineer
Tech in Gdańsk
AirHelp is a Y Combinator-backed company and currently dominating the air compensation scene. To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our engineering team in Gdańsk.
As a member of the QA team, you will be responsible for providing feedback on the quality of the software based on documentation reviews and other metrics. You will also participate in test plan creation and execution (automated or not). Much of your time you will also involve collaborating with other QA team members, supporting them with their tasks, and helping them develop the right mindset for solving testing/technical problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing and exploring the value of the product, providing timely and meaningful feedback on identified risks and problems.
- Finding adequate testing approaches.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Developing and maintaining suites of automated tests in various frameworks and languages.
- Preparing training sessions and workshops for QAs/Engineers/PMs
- Working in a team using an Agile style methodology (SCRUM) in close cooperation with a Product Manager.
- Supporting other QA Engineers with good testing practices.
- Assisting the QA team in the maintenance of existing tests and frameworks.
- Deep understanding and ability to teach other team members about what testing is and how it affects product quality and team/code scalability
- Mentoring/teaching attitude
- Ability to write API tests (functional, contract-based).
- Proficient in UI testing framework like Geb, RobotFramework etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and bash scripting basic.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and concepts.
- Git and gitflow.
- Focus on project testability, maintainability, and user-friendliness.
- BS/Msc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Team player.
- Very good communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG and GOOD.
- Access to the latest technology.
- MacBook Pro.
- Benefits program including health care, life insurance, trainings, Multisport card, language classes.
- Engineer’s Days where each month you can spend 1 day doing the stuff YOU want to do.
- An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience.
- Flexible working hours and type of contract (including B2B).
- Great atmosphere and place of work in a beautifully located office (30th floor of the Olivia Star building).
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.