Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Tech in Gdańsk
We are a company that likes to utilise all the coolest, shiniest, newest technologies out there. We strongly believe that cloud based infrastructure is
way more fun a much smarter choice then a physical one. As a member of the IT Infrastructure team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our on-site and cloud-based IT Infrastructure. You will be expected to lead the implementation of new features, design and plan the development of new IT solutions and perfect the ones already in place (we did our best with deploying them, but we humbly expect you to tell us where we went wrong and what can we do better). It would also be cool if you could share some of that extensive knowledge of yours with the rest of us and help us do better 🙂
- Optimising our existing Windows Server based infrastructure (which is hosted in AWS/Azure)
- Thinking of ways to make it better
- Turning these thoughts into action
- Improving our existing IT processes and procedures and designing brand new ones! (we try to keep the latter ones at a minimum, but unfortunately we had to admit that in some cases procedures actually make sense)
- We have a lot of SaaS/PaaS solutions in place – it would be nice if you could help us maintain them and put some new ones in place too.
- Automation! We definitely need help turning these mundane everyday tasks into things that happen virtually on their own
- Like every other member of the IT Team, you will sometimes
have tobe given the opportunity to help users with their daily struggles
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of the Window Server ecosystem (AD DS, AD CS, RDS, Windows Server Backup, RADIUS, DNS, Print Server)
- Experience maintaining said ecosystem in the cloud (Azure/AWS – Compute, Network, Security, Azure SQL, Azure AD)
- Experience in IT process automation and 3rd party solution implementation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of security/GDPR aspects of IT Infrastructure
- Experiencing managing macOS based endpoints
- Experience securing the integration of SaaS apps with an IdM solution
- Experience in network and firewall management
- Experience with endpoint security (Endpoint UTM components, MDM, DLP, IPS, IDS and some other acronyms)
- Experience with Google Apps for Business
- Experience administering Office 365
- (it’s a bit of a stretch) Experience with Centrify or SafeCom
- You have to be a Great (capital letter intended for emphasis) team player
- You need to have a sense of ownership and responsibility for your work
- You need to be curious and eager to learn
- You should be comfortable thinking outside the box – our startup attitude extends throughout every division of the company
- Have we mentioned knowledge sharing before? So let us rephrase it now: you should possess insatiable need to share knowledge and help other team members do their work better
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.