Quality Assurance Manager (Customer Service)
Operations in Gdańsk
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If the answer is yes, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and to educate passengers about their rights.
We are looking for an experienced in the Quality Assurance area and passionate manager who will revamp existing quality program and implement a robust quality assurance framework to ensure consistent standards of customer care and claim processing, and maximize the impact by aligning it to the business goals.
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~600
Your manager: Natalia Laskowska, VP of Operations
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Remote work: no
Business trips: no
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Becoming a knowledgeable expert in all aspects of the claim handling process, other products and systems
- Building and improving the quality management programme ensuring that our services meet the expectations and requirements of our customers
- Unifying the measurements and provide with the consistent experience throughout the whole claim process
- Identifying and addressing critical quality issues identified in the processes
- Creating a culture of high-quality service that incorporates the principles of continuous process improvement
- Directly and clearly influences the course of action that determines the achievement of results
- Tracking and analyzing performance data on key departmental processes, suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Serving as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Creating an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience
- Successfully completing approved special projects as identified or assigned
That role might be for you if you:
- Have min. 5 years of related experience, including building the quality assurance programmes in customer service
- Are fluent English in writing and speaking (C1/C2 level), other popular European languages might be assets
- Have experience with Excel
- Have exceptional professionalism, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Are able to maintain confidentiality and to communicate information professionally and accurately
- Possess strong organizational/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Are self-motivated and team oriented
- Are able to adapt to a changing environment while adhering to performance standards
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Are able to manage workflows through different stages
- Are data-driven, detail-oriented, flexible, and creative
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- An interesting and challenging job with inspiring people from all around the world
- Substantive support in the process of adaptation
- Access to the latest technology
- Full-time job based on a consultancy or employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space (22-25 floors of Olivia Star)
- Free language classes (English, German, Spanish, and Polish for foreigners)
- A buffet-style benefits system, from which you can choose from subsidised gym memberships, cinema tickets, lunch vouchers or store gift cards every month
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, daily snacks & fruits, monthly lunches and our fabulous summer & winter parties!)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.