QA Automation Engineer
Tech in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Engineering Team in Kraków, Poland on a full-time basis.
As a member of the QA team, you would be responsible for providing feedback on software quality based on documentation review among others. You will also participate in test plan creation and execution (automated or not).
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Developing and maintaining suites of automated tests in various frameworks and languages
- Teamwork in an Agile style methodology (SCRUM) in close cooperation with Product Manager.
- Support other QA engineers with good testing practices.
- Assist the QA team in maintenance of existing tests and frameworks.
- Ability to write API tests (functional, contract based).
- Proficient in UI testing framework like Geb, RobotFramework etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and bash scripting basic.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and concepts.
- Git and gitflow.
- Focus on project testability, maintainability and user friendliness.
- BS/Msc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we will offer you:
- An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience.
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations.
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Great atmosphere and place of work; office occupied almost only by technical people, with billiards table.
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.).
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.