Tech in Kraków
We’re looking for a QA apprentice to join AirHelp’s Engineering Team in Kraków! It will be a 6-month-long paid apprenticeship program, with the possibility of an extension. AirHelp is one of the top air compensation companies in the world and a Y Combinator-backed startup. Send us your CV now!
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience with following written instructions
- writes Instructions and uses applications
- has critical eye
- speaks English fluently and has great written and verbal communication skills
- is hard-working
- is focused on constant self-improvement
- is a fast-learner
- is detail oriented, analytically minded and focused in problem solving
- can take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- has planning and organizing skills
- is customer service and teamwork oriented
It would be great if you have:
- understanding of unit testing
- university background in Computer Science (may be in progress)
- basic programming skills
- Unix shell basics
- SQL basics
- knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.