Product Manager - Internal Tools
Product in Gdańsk, Kraków
AirHelp was found in 2013, with the vision of helping air passengers. Since then, AirHelp has helped 7 million air passengers, while winning $ 200 Million in compensation, when they have experienced flight disruptions. We are a YCombinator W2014 company, based in Berlin, Gdansk and Krakow, employing 500 people. We are global, and the biggest global player when it comes to air passenger rights.
AirHelp is all about providing the best experience possible to travelers around the world. We do this thanks to interfaces and smart services, but also thanks to our amazing teams : operations, legal, finance and many others. We are shaping the future of air passengers rights, defending those rights even where they don’t exist yet, and scaling our activities more and more every day. You’ll get a chance to work with a variety of disciplines, always working together to put in place the products that make the most impact on those teams and by extension on the industry. We always think big. We dig into data to find the most value, and execute it as fast as possible. We are Product managers, Data analysts, Engineers, Lawyers, Legal operatives.
At AirHelp we have a lot of internal stakeholders. Those teams are critical to our business as they allow us to be more efficient in the way we process claims, therefore allowing us to rapidly scale our activities. To support both the growth of the company and of these specific teams, your role is to build the right products – the ones that have the most impact – in the right way. You will need to be very close to Legal, Finance and Operation teams in order to understand their needs and problems. Thinking out of the box the answer these is a must,
- Gatekeeper of the Legal Tools and AirHelp’s high quality in all related touch-points. You are the sole person responsible for the outcome of all releases.
- Optimise the capacity (how much work/person/time period can be done) of the Legal team
- Work closely with the Legal team to build MVPs and full fledged products supporting their activities in new markets, with new processes, etc.
- Collaborate with product teams to ship new, impactful changes, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of projects under development.
- Process, review and interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data in order to identify areas of improvement, and make sure we work towards the right goals.
- Find the biggest opportunity to generate value, and execute fast.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- 3 or more years experience building great software as a product owner, product owner, engineer, analyst, startup-founder or similar, with at least 1-2 years as a Product Owner.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Periscope, Data Studio, Excel etc.).
- Proven ability to make product decisions and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proven track record of successfully shipping technical products
- Fluent in English along with excellent written and oral communication skills, topped with excellent presentation skills.
- Educational background of Math, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field/s are a big plus but not required.
- Location: Gdansk or Krakow. Occasional travel to the other offices.
Benefits and Perks
- You get to be part of one of the best growth teams in Europe.
- Private healthcare package and group insurance.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Have access to Y Combinator mentors and past founders.
- Fresh Orange juice, coffee, snacks, drinks etc.
- Company sponsored conference and/or trainings (technology and other relevant professional topics).
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.