Product Manager - Growth
Product in Berlin
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 7 million people, is available in 30 countries and has almost 700 employees.
We are looking for a passionate Product Manager, who will lead product development efforts to grow our revenue from organic traffic and content marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Marketing team, define the product requirements, pursue research, analyze organic traffic and content marketing, performance and problems, identify opportunities, and create impact. Above all, your work will spread awareness of air passenger rights globally and help air passengers discover AirHelp and it’s services.
What you will do:
- Support and execute our growth strategy to acquire users, increase conversions and conversion rates.
- Find opportunities in SEO, content marketing and localization, and drive the product to create impact.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing, design, data, and engineering team members.
- Prioritize your backlog with inputs from key stakeholders; continuously evaluating impact versus effort tradeoffs.
- Launch experiments on a weekly basis, and lead rollout of successful features and continue to optimize them post-launch.
- Think deeply about product design decisions and business cases alike, and spot weaknesses in the outcome presented to you.
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as Engineering, Marketing and Operations.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Experience building products, running A/B tests, and growing acquisition.
- Analytical and Business acumen, with a strong grasp of Math.
- Boundless curiosity.
- Attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
- An insatiable appetite for growth and self-development.
- Will to make a difference in the air passenger rights industry.
- Ruthless prioritization skills, and laser focus on goals.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Straße 18).
- Free lunches from local restaurants (Vegan, Gluten-free, Lactose-free options as well).
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
- Multicultural environment.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.