Product Data Analyst
Data Team in Gdańsk, Kraków
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
Due to a quick growth, we are looking for Product Data Analyst to join the Data Team. In this role, you’ll focus on building business cases, defining KPI and metrics that will change our products and improve processes.
You will work inside Data Science Team and partner closely with Product team on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights. You will validate product initiatives, set up metrics for all initiatives, prove and test them. You will also communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
- Provide product analytics and data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Define metrics and monitor them for all product initiatives
- Prepare business cases and simulations for new products, ideas
- Collaborate with data experts, product, designers and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Drive decisions based on A/B testing
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics team, solving analytical problems, calculating business cases and validating initiatives based on defined metrics
- Experience in A/B test, Google Analytics (or other web tracking tool)
- Advanced SQL
- Communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
- You are legally allowed to work in Poland
Nice to have:
- Experience in preparing business models for new products, implementing subscriptions methodology, churn and revenue prediction
- Experience in B2B calculations including partnerships performance, new products
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment in the heart of Gdansk (Olivia Business Center)
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future.
- Full time job based on an employment contract.
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space.
- Private healthcare package.
- Group Insurance.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
- Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.