People Operations Manager m/w/d/x
Human Resources in Berlin
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travellers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently. Our distinguishing features are our AI and our Tech. Our focus on automation ensures the highest level of accuracy for our customers and that our people work on the items where they add value and make a difference.
The Berlin office is growing strongly and sustainably. The workforce is smart, open-minded and truly international. In this role the People Operations Manager will ensure a great workplace, enabling our people to do their best.
A typical day for you would involve:
- Onboarding new colleagues
- Supporting new colleagues relocating
- Developing and implementing all encompassing modern benefits
- Contributing to all projects ensuring we are a great place to work globally
- Maintaining all relevant records
- Processing payroll
- Administering Contracts
You are the right person for the job if you:
- Are bilingual in German and English
- Have a good understanding of German Labour Law & Social Security Law
- Are able to produce high quality documentation
- You think ahead
- Take ownership of your work
As the organisation grows it is expected that you would step up and build a small team. In doing so you would be supported by the VP HR to whom you would report.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.