Legal in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant to join on a full-time basis.
What will you do on board?
- Make analysis of the legitimacy of the passengers’ claims
- Support lawyers in the process of contacting airlines, making settlements and developing new strategies.
- Prepare legal documents required to start official proceedings.
- Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various legal matters.
- Monitor the development of cases in particular jurisdictions.
- Develop expert knowledge on air passengers rights worldwide.
- Provide legal consultations on issues arising at the pre-litigation stage.
- Cooperate with other departments/teams in order to implement improvements in the current processes.
What to take with you?
- You are an independent achiever who has just obtained degree in Law, Economics or Administration
- You are able to work FULL-TIME
- You speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable. Any other European language would be an advantage (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Spanish etc.)
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Great location and comfortable office space (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Free language classes (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria system (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Kudos system (Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off etc.)
- A lot of integration events
Join us and get ready for the ride of your lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.