Junior Marketing Manager Germany
Marketing in Berlin
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to work closely with our Marketing Manager Germany to ensure growth in the German market. You will be working on online and offline marketing campaigns for the German market and have day to day interactions with the whole marketing department.
On daily basis you will:
- Research and analysis of our customers and competitors in Germany
- Plan, coordinate marketing initiatives – online and offline – for the German market
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns with the help of KPIs
- Support on various projects around the German market such as PR initiatives, TV/offline campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Manager Germany and other stakeholders in the marketing team
- Bachelor degree in business administration or another business-related degree
- First experience in a fast-paced environment (Start-ups or consulting)
- Native German speaker
- Fluent English to comfortably work in an English-speaking office
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.