Junior Associate (advokatfuldmægtig)
Legal in Copenhagen
Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently. We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Overall assist our daily operation in Copenhagen
- Communicate with the Danish courts and lawyers of the airlines
- Prepare pleadings and case review in Danish
- Responsible for negotiated settlements
- Responsible for accounting and debt collection
- Cooperate with members of the Tech and Product teams to optimize legal action in Denmark
What does it take?
- Ability to work full time (remotely)
- A degree in law in Denmark
- Fluency in both Danish and English
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Independent, self-driven with a high energy level
- Ability to handle more tasks at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create
- something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.