Internal Lawyer in Austria, Vienna
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Mapping the Austrian civil procedures and tailor AirHelp’s legal action in Austria in coordination with the rest of AirHelp’s legal team
- Preparing and litigating cases in Austrian courts and administrative bodies, and facilitate a dialogue with local airlines and courts to achieve the best results for AirHelp’s passengers
- Collaborating with AirHelp’s legal team on other legal matters and the AirHelp organization as a whole, including coordination marketing efforts in Romania and translation of legal documents into Romanian
- Preparing and revising of commercial contracts
What does it take?
- Fluency in both German and English (native language eloquence is presumed)
- You are an Austrian lawyer and are able to represent AirHelp and AirHelp’s customers in Austrian court
- A wide network of co-operating lawyers would be an advantage
- Ability & willingness to expand in the nearest future
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- A team player
- Doer with an entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy and integrity, one who possesses strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle more tasks at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
- Experience with accounting
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Long-term contract
- A compensation package has been tailored to attract the best of candidates
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.