HR Data Analyst
Data Team in Gdańsk
AirHelp is looking for a HR Data Analyst to join our Data Science team. Your focus on building people analytics, defining HR KPIs and metrics will improve our processes. We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you!
You will work closely with HR Team on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights. Validate HR initiatives, set up metrics for all initiatives to prove and test them. Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be required to provide insights for making gold data-driven decisions.
- Measure the recruitment process.
- Build churn metrics.
- Develop other HR KPIs (compensation, benefits, trainings, productivity, satisfaction).
- Prepare business cases and simulations for new HR ideas.
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data.
- You love data exploration and visualisations.
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in HR data analytics team solving analytical problems, calculating business cases for management and validating initiatives based on defined metrics.
- Advanced SQL.
- Communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication.
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Mercer methodology.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future.
- Full time job based on an employment contract.
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space.
- Private healthcare package.
- Group Insurance.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.