Head of Offline Marketing (m/w/d)
Marketing in Berlin
AirHelp has aided more than 7 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees. We are a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the Head of Offline Marketing.
What will keep you challenged:
- Help drive brand awareness
- Managing all offline marketing activities for the company
- Developing marketing strategy aligned with company objectives
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and promote the company’s business
- Preparing offline marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Analyzing potential partnerships for the company
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 3 year of experience in a similar position
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience in E-marketing and offline marketing strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in E-commerce, Email marketing and social media marketing
- Analytical Skills
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands-on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.