Head of HR Operations
Human Resources in Gdańsk
As AirHelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Head of HR Operations on a full-time basis to join our HR team on the 25th floor in OLIVIA BUSINESS CENTRE.
This position will provide creative thinking, advice, job analysis and best practices to design compensation and benefit solutions that support and enable company success. You’ll develop and guard our pay philosophy to make sure that company’s ability can attract and retain best people.
What will you do on board?
- Ensure that AirHelp’s compensation programs are aligned with the overall business goals and objectives,
- Directly manage the design & implementation of compensation and benefit programs including job evaluation, salary structure development, and recognition programs,
- Be responsible for procedures and controls to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices,
- Manage all aspects of outsourced payroll operations ensuring timeliness and accuracy,
- Partner with and provide a consultative approach to HR Business Partners and relevant internal customers to develop and execute compensation solutions,
- Plan and implement compensation surveys to ensure pay levels are competitive in all locations,
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned
What to take with you?
- Passion for people,
- 5+ years of experience in compensation planning and strategy development in positions of progressive responsibility,
- Knowledge of Polish labour law and other related regulations,
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work effectively with highly sensitive data,
- Ability to build effective, influential partnerships with executive level leadership,
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to details,
- Previous experience with incentive and stock options programs preferred,
- Full proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment
- A space for creating tangible ideas
- Private healthcare package
- Group Insurance
- Access to the latest technology (MacBook etc.)
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to fly with us. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.