Head of Business Development
Strategic Partnerships in Gdańsk
As Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for expanding AirHelp’s B2B partnership reach, and grow our business in the fight for expanding the number of entitled passengers pursuing their legal right to compensation. The role includes both B2B sales pursued by yourself, but also sales pursued by a small team of energetic and talented Business Developers that you will be responsible for recruiting & managing.
The work tasks include business case calculations, opportunity sizing, performance monitoring, contract negotiations, sales management, people management and representing AirHelp (e.g. at travel conferences) across the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing current corporate business partnerships in Europe.
- Expanding AirHelp’s portfolio with prominent clients in the air travel industry and Forbes 500 by sourcing collaborations that are defined by both financial merit and strategic fit.
- Defining, implementing and coordinate corporate business partner integrations; set up project timeline, evaluate requests, communicate deliverables, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating and implementing AirHelp’s sales strategy and ensuring a smooth transition of ownership from sale to implementation.
- Building and managing a high performing sales team, being a paragon of corporate sales officer both direct contracts with corporate business partners and through energetic, insightful and positive supervision of the team.
- Representing the company in front of the clients, investors and partners with passion and professionalism actively contributing to the positive momentum of AirHelp.
- Implementing a steep learning curve throughout the business development team by emphasizing execution, speed and industry disruption in a global setting.
We will be more than happy to talk if you have & are:
- fluent in English; another European language is a plus.
- a proven sales track record.
- at least 3 years of B2B sales experience (within the travel industry is a plus).
- a strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- a knowledge of various web technologies, including experience with API integration’s.
- a data-driven person that can validate assumptions without breaking a sweat.
- a tech-savvy, detail-oriented and out of the box thinker.
- a skilled manager who knows when and how to delegate tasks.
- a process-oriented person who is able to prioritize tasks and work with tight deadlines.
- an experienced in managing multiple clients and tasks simultaneously.
- FUN TO WORK WITH!
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Great location and comfortable office space (25th floor of Olivia Star)
- Latest technology (MacBook Air)
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Free language classes (French, Spanish, German, English, Polish)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Cafeteria system (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
- Kudos system (Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify, days off, hours off etc.)
- A lot of integration events
Are you ready for a great flight?
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.