Design in Berlin, Gdańsk
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
To help us in our mission, we are seeking a motivated graphic designer to join our travel team.This role requires an understanding of how to engage customers to interact with marketing channels.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
- 3 plus years’ experience working in graphic design
- Solid portfolio examples with an awareness of business impact
- Experience with paid display banners design
- Experience with photo editing
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Sketch
- Basic HTML5 knowledge (display banner related)
- Business English proficiency
- Design visual assets, mainly for acquisition channels like display ads banners, social ads, infographics, social media graphics
- Design templates for cross-channel campaigns including posting to social media, landing pages, the blog, email, newsletters, and other channels
- Collaborate with marketing leads, product designers, business development managers, and third-party vendors to execute marketing campaigns on an as-needed basis.
Soft skills needed:
- Independent and proactive thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning & keeping deadlines
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Must be flexible and able to juggle multiple and changing priorities
What can you expect?
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- German classes
- Fruits and refreshments
- Vouchers for shopping, food, books
- Free sports classes
- A data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work with a truly diverse team of people
We are travellers helping fellow travellers. Join us for the ride of the lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.