Freelance Social Media Community Manager - French (m/w/d)
AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees. We are a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights.
Currently, we are looking for the 2nd freelance Social Media Community Manager for French market. If you are a creative, data-driven self-starter with at least 6 months of professional Community Management experience, we’d love to talk to you!
- Engage and monitor our social media community by responding to comments made on our pages that require community/engagement management
- Create engaging local content for your language market that is relevant and on trend, following the defined social media tone of voice and guidelines
- Collaborate with customer service and global social media teams on a regular basis
- Support content schedules for your language market based on the predefined English global content calendar
- Monitor social media activity related to flight disruptions on a daily basis to find and source relevant content for social media in your language market as well as potential customers
- Support the social media team in outreach in your language market (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) following the defined social media tone of voice and guidelines
- Provide data and analytics of your language market’s channels
- Collaborating with other local and global teams for content and providing transparency to your workload
- At least 6 months of commercial experience in social media marketing and community management
- Native or C2 level language skills of French
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple social media channels
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team with little or no supervision
Nice to have:
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
What we offer:
- Freelancer contract
- Hours required: 10-20 hours per week
- Location: remote
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.