Freelance SEO Manager (Polish, Romanian or Russian native speaker)
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
Due to a quick growth, we are currently looking for a Freelance SEO Manager who will support the senior SEO team to execute day-to-day tasks as outlined in the SEO strategy provided for Central Eastern Europe.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need a strong understanding of on-and-off page ranking factors, a reasonable understanding of technical SEO and familiarity with keyword research and backlink analysis tools.
On everyday, you will:
- Assist in executing day-to-day SEO strategy.
- Execute global SEO campaigns.
- Perform on page optimization tactics including content recommendations, updating page headlines, meta titles, meta descriptions, alt tags, schema code, and more.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and research. Implement content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Manage link building campaigns.
- Audit our websites to identify problem areas for search engine crawlers or opportunities for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date on key search trends, tools and resources. Keep informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to the SEO team.
- native Polish, Romanian or Russian speaker
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO discipline
- Basic understanding of SEO guidelines and marketing best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with keyword research and backlink analysis tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Google products, particularly Google Analytics and Search Console. Google Analytics Certification preferred but not required.
- Web crawler knowledge and experience required.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to derive an SEO strategy based on keyword research findings or competitor analysis.
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands-on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.