Freelance Norwegian Translator
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 10 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
We are looking for a Freelance Norwegian Translator to help us localize our products.
- Native level of Norwegian
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent linguistic skills and great attention to detail
- Previous experience in translation and localization of texts in fields such as: travel, marketing, advertising, customer emails and websites
- Ability to handle projects with a short turnaround time within business hours
- Availability during business hours in CET timezone
- Experience in using CAT tools
- Willingness to take an unpaid translation test of around 300 words. Your test translation will not be used in our products.
- Business activity allowing to issue invoices to AirHelp Limited
Nice to have:
- Experience in creative and commercial copy-writing (guides, brochures, inspirational materials)
- Proofreading skills
What we offer:
- Freelancer contract
- Access to our CAT tool to increase your efficiency and comfort
- Prompt payment once a month
- Steady flow of translation requests
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your work to help you grow
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.