External Lawyer in Spain
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you be doing on board?
- Mapping the Spanish civil procedures and tailor AirHelp’s legal action in Spain in coordination with the rest of AirHelp’s legal team
- Preparing and litigating cases in Spanish courts and administrative bodies, and facilitate a dialogue with local airlines and courts to achieve the best results for AirHelp’s passengers
What does it take?
- Fluency in both Spanish and English (native language eloquence is presumed)
- You are a Spanish lawyer and are able to represent AirHelp and AirHelp’s customers in Spanish court
- A wide network of co-operating lawyers would be an advantage
- Ability & willingness to expand in the nearest future
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team
- An entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy and integrity, one who possesses strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle more tasks at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
- Experience with accounting
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.