Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will assume responsibilities of executing tactical aspects of demand and lead generation activities, lead nurturing, automated communications, conversion programs and marketing campaigns in multiple languages.
- 1-2 years of experience implementing and managing email campaigns
- 1+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Strong database skills, experience with analysis & segmentation
- Good Excel (spreadsheet) skills i.e. pivot tables, data analysis, basic formulas
- Experience producing spreadsheets and reports and interpreting data analysis into meaningful conclusions
- Background in digital/online marketing
- Fluent in English and an additional language is a plus
- Comfortable in dynamic environments where change is a constant
- Motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task and work to meet fast deadlines
- Excellent organizational, time management and creative problem-solving skills
- Basic HTML & CSS skills are beneficial
- Experience managing multi-lingual campaigns is desirable
- Experience with outbound email marketing
- Knowledgeable about conversion rate optimization
What you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Execute multi-wave/multi-channel closed-loop campaigns for each stage of the customer journey and in support of overall marketing goals
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments and reports in the marketing automation tool
- Assist in creative development process for emails including copy, visuals, and templates
- Perform A/B testing on email campaigns, segmented by language & country
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
- Perform regular audits and maintain integrity of data and automated processes
- Collaborate with Content, PR and Social Media teams for appropriate content delivery based on customer journey
- Collaborate with translation team on localization and translation of all content
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness
- Provide reports, insights, and recommendations based on data
What’s there for you:
- Be a part of a data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work in a truly international team in a very dynamic business environment
- Private healthcare package
- Access to language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish)
- Choose from a variety of benefits (gym car, shopping gift cards, cinema tickets etc. )
- Contract type: Full-time employment
- Language: English
- Location: Gdansk/Berlin
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.