Tech in Kraków
AirHelp is looking for exceptional DevOps Engineers to build elastic infrastructure to support continuous delivery of the AirHelp Product.
We’re a Y Combinator backed startup looking for an ambitious professional who is comfortable building and leading teams of skilled engineers across all of our products using the latest infrastructure and technologies.
- Work with the Engineering team to plan and deliver projects to support technical infrastructure
- Design and plan rollout of secure, reliable and scalable AWS and GCP infrastructure for serving production traffic
- Deploy containerized applications on Kubernetes
- Automate server management using tools like Terraform and Chef
- Identify and prioritise performance and reliability issues on all services to help protect us from failure
- Develop tools & systems to automatically deploy code changes to any environment
- Taking ownership of critical issues through to tested resolution
- Champion DevOps methodologies within the company with a focus on continuous improvement
- Highly motivated self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for open source technology, undertaking your own personal projects and learning new languages & techniques in your spare time
- 3+ years experience with distributed Unix/Linux environments, preferably Ubuntu or Debian
- Familiarity with Amazon and Google clouds
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Experience with scaling MySQL or PostgreSQL or Redis clusters
- Strong knowledge of web application security
- Knowledge of Nginx or HAProxy
- Demonstrated proficiency supporting and coding in Python or Ruby or Golang
- Knowledge of Chef or Ansible or Puppet
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana stack
- High self-learning ability
Extra points if you have:
- Experience with CI services like Teamcity or Jenkins
- Experience with Golang
- Experience at scale
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails web framework
We can offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG and GOOD
- Environment where you can experiment with emerging, cutting-edge technologies
- The opportunity to develop in various functional areas and technologies including: Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redshift, Bootstrap, git, TeamCity, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Google Functions
- MacBook Pro
- Benefits program including health care, life insurance, trainings
- Engineer’s Days where each month you can spend 1 day doing the stuff YOU want to do
- Flexible working hours and type of contract (including B2B)
- Great atmosphere and place of work in beautifully located office, occupied mostly by technical people, with billiards table
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.