Customer Service Supervisor
Operations in Gdańsk
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We are looking for a leader who knows how to manage under pressure, lead people and take responsibilities of assigned duties. The right way of delegating tasks, listening to employees needs and keeping agents motivated are a must to fulfil the requirements.
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~500
Number of employees in your team: ~8
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Equipment: MacBook Air
- Assign tasks to employees
- Guide, supervise, motivate and increase the engagement of the employees on day-to-day activities (attendance, overtime, etc.)
- Ensure the quality and quantity of work
- Measure the performance and report the results
- Make recommendations and suggestions of improvements
- Share the performance feedback with employees
- Proven experience in team leading (at least 12 months)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency with producing reports via Excel, data analysis and ability to make mathematical calculations
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, ability to adapt to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills, openness to new ways of thinking
- Desire to achieve common goals and constantly improve
- Conscientious and responsible
- Fluency in English; other European languages would be an advantage
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in handling claims
- Knowledge about the passengers rights
You may expect:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Interesting and challenging job with inspiring people from all around the world
- Workshops, trainings
- Substantive support in the process of adaptation
- Access to the latest technology
- Full-time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, and Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, gym card, summer & winter parties etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.