Marketing in Berlin
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 7 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
To help us in our mission, we are seeking a motivated Artworker to join our travel team.
This role requires an understanding of how cohesively apply brand style-guide to corporate collateral materials, digital and physical. Ability to visualise complex content in a clear and simple graphic way.
You would be responsible for creating visual assets for Employer Branding, polishing presentations and making sure all internal communication is eye compelling and follows the highest standards of design aesthetics.
- Produces on and offline display assets for brand marketing and corporate initiatives.
- Localizes artwork.
- Produces branded display collateral, stationery and merchandise.
- Advanced knowledge of on and offline production techniques and artwork requirements.
- Creates presentations for the Leadership team using keynote and google slides.
- Produces corporate reports and Infographic content.
Skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of multi disciplinary graphic design and display experience.
- Advanced compositional, typographic and software skills.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating on/offline brand advertising, identity and experiential projects.
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals and tone of voice.
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Self-starter with strong drive for result.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple and changing priorities.
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands-on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshein (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free, daily catered lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
✈️ At AirHelp we are travelers helping travelers.
Join us – and let’s shape the future together!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.