Marketing in Berlin
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 7 million people, is available in 30 countries and has more than 600 employees.
To help us in our mission, we are seeking a motivated Artworker to join our travel team.
This role requires an understanding of how cohesively apply brand style-guide to corporate collateral materials, digital and physical. Ability to visualise complex content in a clear and simple graphic way.
You would be responsible for creating visual assets for Employer Branding, polishing presentations and making sure all internal communication is eye compelling and follows the highest standards of design aesthetics.
- Produces on and offline display assets for brand marketing and corporate initiatives.
- Localizes artwork.
- Produces branded display collateral, stationery and merchandise.
- Advanced knowledge of on and offline production techniques and artwork requirements.
- Creates presentations for the Leadership team using keynote and google slides.
- Produces corporate reports and Infographic content.
Skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of multi disciplinary graphic design and display experience.
- Advanced compositional, typographic and software skills.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating on/offline brand advertising, identity and experiential projects.
- Thorough knowledge of brand goals and tone of voice.
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Self-starter with strong drive for result.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple and changing priorities.
- Work alongside a supportive, international and motivated team of entrepreneurs and creatives.
- The latest design, testing tools and equipment.
- Hands-on training, unlimited learning resources, offsite design events, conferences and workshops.
- Y-Combinator and Unicorn company mentorship.
What we offer:
- Brand new, bright and spacious office in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18).
- Free, daily catered lunches.
- Fresh juices and snacks.
- Language classes.
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events.
Life at AirHelp
We hire the best and we compensate fairly.
Develop your personal skills and work on projects that benefit millions of air passengers. Grow your career with your own tailored career path.
We’re the global leader in what we do, and we’ve only been doing it since 2013. Staying ahead of the game is what we do best.
We provide you with your own Mac and a range of awesome tools to enable you to work smart.