Finance and Accounting in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our Accounting Team on a full-time basis.
What You will be doing:
- preparing files / documents for accounting purposes
- supporting Accounting team by entering data and documents to accounting systems
- assisting with book closing on a monthly basis
- maintaining the fixed assets register
- invoicing, performing and reporting quality checks
- processing all kinds of accounting issues
- cooperating with other departments
- other tasks requested by managers
This role might be for you if you:
- have a minimum Bachelor degree (preferably Economics related)
- have at least 1,5 year of previous experience in accounting (experience in GL will be a plus)
- are willing to develop your knowledge of accounting systems and processes
- speak Polish fluently and have at least good knowledge of English
- are comfortable in using accounting systems and MS Office (knowledge of Navision will be a plus)
- are analytical, detail orientated and accurate
- always seeking for process-improvement and new solutions
- are able to manage several tasks at the same time
- have a team player mindset and demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision
During the flight you will be provided with:
- ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- access to the latest technology
- motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- full time job based on an employment contract
- stable working hours and comfortable office space
- private healthcare package
- group insurance
- access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.