This is a list of all our posts since the beginning of time.
Posts are listed with the newest at the top. You go back in AirHelp’s history as you scroll down.
- The Best Carry-On Luggage for Expert Travelers
- 3 Reasons Why US Airlines & Airports Rank So Poorly Worldwide
- Choosing a Phone For International Travel?
- EU Flight Delay: More Than 3 Hours?
- Singapore Airlines Is Officially the Best Airline In The World
- AirHelp Score – The World’s Definitive Airline Ranking
- The Flying Master of Air Miles, Gilbert Ott
- Boarding Pass Scanner: Your AirHelp App Has a Great New Feature
- British Airways Delays – Your Compensation Checklist
- 5 Must-Visit Towns on Italy’s Lake Como
- The 7 Strangest Reasons for Flight Delays
- Air Passenger Incidents: The Good, The Bad and The Weird
- EU Flight Delay: More Than 3 Hours?
- 8 Reasons To Know Your Passenger Rights When Air Travel Isn’t Perfect
- Delayed or Canceled Flight? Here’s What To Do
- What the 10 New Changes to United Airline’s Customer Service Policy Really Mean
- How Do I Get Luggage Compensation When the Airline Loses My Bag?
- 8 Tips to Decrease Your Chances of Overbooking on Flights
- What To Do When You Have an Overbooked Flight
- Tips and Tricks for Air Travel with Kids
- Airhelp Celebrates Being EU Commission ‘Certified’ – And Why That Matters
- Easiest Spring Break Destinations
- How To Beat Jet Lag with Science, Technology and Experience
- Top 5 Tips for Planning a Trip to Disney World
- Meet Herman, AirHelp’s Robot Lawyer, Who Will Save Time, Money & Frustration … For Everyone
- The Best travel Discoveries of 2017
- Choosing a Phone for International Travel
- Our Favourite Business Travel Apps
- “Let’s Get Lifted!” The AirHelp 2016 Year in Review
- Can a Flight Delay Experience Change Your Life?
- Here’s the Problem with Flight Delay Vouchers
- Flight Compensation 101
- Top Tips From Digital Nomads
- Take heart in the upsides to lengthy flight delays
- Why the $69 flights to Europe are too good to be true
- Top 5 destinations to spend your New Year’s
- Believe it or not, there are upsides to late-night flight delays
- The top three airlines in the AirHelp Score rankings by region
- 5 ways to use the AirHelp Score to spot the best airlines in the business
- Enjoy your dream vacation: the most notable Cyber Monday flight deals
- You can save more when booking airport parking in advance
- You may want to avoid these 10 airports this holiday season
- Be thankful to not fly with these airlines next week
- These top airlines hit new heights in AirHelp Score, the world-class ranking
- AirHelp Score: The definitive ranking of airlines on quality, punctuality and responsiveness
- The real truth as to why 11/11 is a lucky number – because of our veterans
- Flight Delay Compensation 101: Get Money Back For Delayed, Cancelled or Overbooked Flights
- Meet AirHelp at Web Summit 2016
- Turbulence on the campaign trail: Whose flights are worth more money?
- See the AirHelp mobile app’s new makeover
- How does AirHelp keep data safe for passengers?
- The definitive ranking of luggage laws – mainstream airlines
- United Airlines: 2016 Year-in-Review
- Why should OTAs and TMCs work with AirHelp?
- Air passenger rights championed over airlines in new law
- 3 Halloween festivals you won’t want to miss
- European airlines are better than US airlines: here’s why
- 6 apps to help you organize your travels internationally
- AirHelp: the anecdote to airlines’ claim processing headaches
- 5 great locations in Europe for travelers on a budget
- Steps you should take when you’ve lost your luggage
- You probably shouldn’t wait to check-in at the airport
- 3 types of travel delays you can do pretty much nothing about
- 4 types of delays that could translate into cash
- Why you should care about the stress level of your air traffic controllers
- Tears and caffeine are the two ingredients to a successful hackathon
- How to tip the scales to benefit you – not the airline
- Three reasons why the airline honor code may not be so honorable
- Thank you, Conde Nast Traveler, we think you’re the best, too
- Second time’s the charm for Brazilian claim compensation
- Summer airline travel in the U.S. hits new heights
- Three Olympic athletes who jumped over flight disruptions
- What to do if you missed your flight because of long TSA lines
- Introducing AirHelp Pro
- Justice as a Service
- The 30,000ft Monopoly – How Much Extra Do Inflight Purchases Cost?
- 5 things to do in Bali if you’re an adventure lover!
- Delayed flight: What are my passenger rights? (EU edition)
- 10 Ways to Spot How Good An Airline Really Is!
- AirHelp Score: The Details
- The AirHelp Score: How one number can get you more from Airlines! (US)
- What To Do If an Airline Loses Your Luggage
- How to Keep a Canceled Flight From Ruining Your Trip
- What Can I Do If My Claim Through AirHelp Is Rejected
- Should You Check Your Bags or Carry On?
- How Early Do You Need to Be for Your Flight?
- Best Practices for the Career Traveler
- What You Need to Know About That Flight You Took 3 Years Ago
- The AirHelp Score: How one number can get you more from the Airlines! (UK)
- How One Canceled Flight Turned Into €600 In Compensation
- Stranded on the Tarmac? Here’s What You Need to Know
- How to Beat Boredom on Your Next Flight
- 5 Tips for Staying Productive While You Travel as a Digital Nomad
- Work Always Have You On the Go? Here’s How to Stay Fit & Healthy While You Travel
- What To Do If Your Airline Refuses to Compensate You for a Disrupted Flight
- How I lost my Passport – And what I did Next!
- Your Ultimate Guide to Handling Emergencies when you Travel
- What To Do If Your Flight Has Been Overbooked
- Here’s How to (Finally!) Decide on the Best Flight Booking Website
- How to Protect Your Identity When You Travel
- All the Single Ladies: Travel Safely this Summer
- Everything you need to know about Expensing Business Travel
- How to Avoid being Bumped from a Flight!
- An Interview with Travel Rewards Expert Jason Steele
- How Do I Know If I’m Entitled to Compensation for My Disrupted Flight?
- Meet the Traveler Who Earned €400 for a 12 Hour Flight Delay
- What do one of the world’s most profitable airlines and America’s most delayed airline have in common?
- Travel Insiders: Travel on the Cheap with “Out and Out”
- How to Travel Like a Pro
- 15 Songs To Help You Breeze Through Travel This Summer
- Should You Stay in a Hotel, AirBnB, or Hostel on Your Next Trip?
- Up in the Air: How to Be Happy As A Career Traveler
- The Airlines’ Favorite Loophole: “Extraordinary Circumstances”
- Instagram Favorites: 10 Places You Have to See
- How to Follow Appropriate Cultural Guidelines When You Travel
- Up In the Air: How to Be a Good Travel Partner for Your Co-Workers
- Flight delay boredom got you down? These podcasts are the cure!
- Travel Insiders: The Blogger Who Travels With a Family of 8!
- How Not to Be a “Touristy” Tourist
- How One AirHelp Traveler Received $425 for a Delayed Flight
- How to File a Claim for Compensation with An Airline
- 10 Things NOT to Do When You Fly
- How to Prevent Fees from Ruining Your Vacation
- 5 Hour delay to Europe? No problem!
- Dream of European Travel? You Need to Know Shoulder Season
- The Legal Agreement Airlines Don’t Want You to Know About
- How to Have Fun When Your Flight is Delayed
- Best and Worst Airlines for Flight Change Fees: Europe Edition
- Post-Vacation Blues? Add Spice to Your Routine with New Recipes!
- Best and Worst Airlines for Flight Change Fees: US Edition
- How to avoid flight delays!
- How Far in Advance Should You Book Your Flight?
- The Biggest Mistake Travelers Make When Booking Flights
- Why do airlines make it so difficult to get your money back?
- AirHelp on Fox News’s Risk and Reward with Deirdre Bolton
- Travel Bloggers of the Month
- How one passenger was able to get flight delay compensation, even after being told she wouldn’t by British Airways…
- Flight Compensation by Situation – Flight delays
- Travel Tech that every Business Traveler should have with them…
- Daylight Savings Time (DST): Why Do Airlines Hate It?
- CheapTickets vs Convenience: The Low Cost Airline vs Traditional Airline Debate
- The 7 Strangest Reasons for Flight Delays…ever
- Justice Delayed: What does a county court’s recent decision mean for flight compensations?
- Flying to SXSW or Austin next week? Here are a few things you should keep in mind!
- What does a convention in Montreal have to do with how airlines treat their passengers?
- 7 Best Travel Apps to take you around the world and back!
- Find out the sneaky way airlines like Easyjet, Ryanair and Jet2 are circumventing the law…
- Missed Connections…what can you do when you’ve missed your connecting flight?
- Getting to know AirHelp!
- What does the Open Skies agreement mean for flight passengers? And why do airlines have a problem with it?
- Scrap dinner! Here are 5 reasons you should have planned to travel for Valentine’s Day
- 3 Reasons you shouldn’t feel bad about getting your money back from Airlines
- Warning: You’re losing money when you (only) take those fee waivers!
- Traveling in a blizzard is the absolute worst. But does it have to be?
- Preventing lost luggage: what you need to know
- Why 2014 was a great year for passengers
- The Kerosene Connection: As fuel prices fall, will your ticket price?
- Martin Lewis on flight delay compensation
- The Supreme Court Agrees With AirHelp!
- Flight delay compensation, what passengers are owed each year
- Flight Delay: know what’s really going on
- Which is the best airline for your travel needs
- How To Get The Cheapest Airfare: The Secrets Behind the Price You Pay
- How to Use AirHelp to Get Your Money Back After a Cancelled, Delayed, or Overbooked Flight
- Why Airlines Overbook
- Denied Boarding? The Shocking Truth About the Compensation Airlines Owe You
- Were Your World Cup Flights As Dramatic as the Event Itself?
- “Happiness blanket” from British Airways
- Airlines from Asia among the top carriers of the world
- Country legislation over Montreal Convention. Yet another court ruling in favour of passengers
- Technical problem is not an extraordinary circumstance court ruled
- Passenger Service, You’re Doing It Wrong: Don’t Leave Travelers “All By Themselves” To Make Music Videos in the airport
- Beware! People Express is back in the sky
- Charter flight season means delays for over 200 thousand UK passengers
- Fox Business: “AirHelp gets you paid”
- TripHackr: Overbooked, bumped, delayed AirHelp will get you paid
- USA! We’re live
- Flight Taxes and Fees: AirHelp teams up with flight tax refund service, AirTaxBack.com
- 10 Ways to Spot How Good an Airline Really Is
- Flight Delay Compensation: The Rules
Flight delays happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept them. You may be entitled to as much as $680 in compensation if your flight was delayed, canceled or overbooked within the last three years.