TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AIRHELP’s AMAZON COMPETITION
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by both these terms and conditions and AirHelp’s Privacy Statement.
- The promoter is AirHelp Germany GmbH, (henceforth, “AirHelp”), a company incorporated in Germany with its registered office at Boxhagener Straße 18, 10245 Berlin, Germany (DE 320095320).
- The competition is open to participants aged 18 years or older at the date of entry. The competition is not open to employees of AirHelp, their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected to the organization.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this competition.
- The competition ends on the 31st of December, 2019.
- Clients who has accepted the Terms and Conditions via AirHelp’s claim submission funnel, and thereby entered into an Agreement with AirHelp, can participate in this competition.
- The competition is entered by completing the survey and clicking on the “submit survey” button.
- Winners will be chosen by draw. Each draw constitutes a maximum of one winner; with a winner being drawn once every month until the competition has ended.
- The award is a €100 voucher from Amazon. The voucher is non-refundable and can be redeemed on the Amazon website. The voucher is valid for 10 years from the voucher issue date. The validity of the voucher cannot be extended. The voucher can only be used once. Amazon’s terms and conditions regarding the voucher will apply.
- The award is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Awards are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any award with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice. Any and all award-related expenses, without limitation to any applicable taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The winners will be notified by email by AirHelp and Amazon. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the award within 28 days of notification, AirHelp, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to withdraw the award from the winner and, instead, draw a replacement winner.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Any changes to the terms and conditions and/or the competition will be posted on the promoter’s website as soon as possible; such changes shall be effective immediately.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Germany, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- Any personal data, relating to the winners or any other participants, will be used solely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
- The effective date of the Terms and Conditions shall be: 15/10/2019.