Frequently Asked Questions
No results for
How do I know if I’m entitled to compensation?Check Compensation
Articles in this category
Fees and Payout Methods
What are IBAN and SWIFT numbers and where can I find them?An IBAN is your unique bank account number and is used for international bank transfers. It consists of the country code, two check digits and your bank account number. A SWIFT or BIC code is used to identify the financial institution, its location and the particular office. You might not have seen these numbers before, but you do have them and both numbers can be found on a bank statement.
Why do I need to call PayPal?You should call PayPal in order to confirm that your limits are removed and inform them that you expect xxx amount of money sent to your account (KYC protection). If you don’t do this, it can sometimes take longer to get your money.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to “Contact”.
- Select “Call us”.
- Call the given number.
- You will be asked for a unique number which helps PayPal identify you.
How do I change the ‘receiving limit’ on Paypal?
- After logging in to PayPal, click "See how much you can send with PayPal” in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Select “Receiving limit per year” and click the “Lift Limits” button:
- Click on “Provide identification” and upload two required documents.
- Upload required documents:
How do I unblock foreign currencies and create a EUR account on PayPal?
- After logging in to PayPal, click the "Wallet" tab on the main page:
- Then click “Paypal balance”:
- Select “Manage currencies”:
- The next step is to add a new currency (EUR).
- This will open a EUR balance for your account.
What is PayPal?PayPal is an international platform for payments and money transfers. Here are the four steps you will need to complete while using PayPal:
- Verify your account
- Unblock foreign currencies / create EUR account
- Remove “Receiving limit”
- Call PayPal
How do I get verified on PayPal?
- After logging in to PayPal, click the "Wallet" tab on main page.
- To verify your account, link either your bank account or credit card by clicking the buttons as shown below:
- After selecting the bank account, PayPal will ask you to enter your bank details to link your bank account and your PayPal account. After entering your details, you’ll get the following prompt:
Does it cost anything to see my map?Nope! It’s free.
How much does it cost to get my compensation?AirHelp fees related to transfers can all be found on our Price List.