Frequently Asked Questions
No results for
Most common questions
Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
- The weather was nice, so why did you reject my claim?
- Why aren’t you answering me?
- I was traveling with some friends and they’ve already received their compensation. Where’s mine?
- Why does it take so long?
- How do I cancel my claim?
Air Passenger Law
- Can I claim any extra expenses that resulted from the flight disruption? (Hotel, new ticket, food, etc.)
- Do connecting flights make a difference in terms of eligibility for flight disruptions?
- Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
- How do I know if I’m entitled to compensation?
- My airline refused to compensate me after my disrupted flight - what can I do?
Documents and Privacy
- What is a “rerouting confirmation” and where can I find it?
- I don’t have my e-ticket/boarding pass anymore, what do I do?
- Who should sign documents on behalf of minors?
- You asked me to send some documents - how do I do that?
- Why are you asking me for so much information?
- Am I allowed to link multiple email accounts to import more flight data?
- My email is not on your list of supported providers. What can I do?
- What happens if there are no flights in my inbox?
- How does the import feature work?
- Can you help me with lost baggage?