How can we help?
No results for
Most common questions
Are delayed flights eligible for compensation?
Fees and Payout Methods
- Can I have my compensation in a different currency?
- In which currencies do you pay out the compensation?
- How do your fees compare to other companies in the flight compensation industry?
- Will I still have to pay if the case is lost in court?
- Why is the webform rejecting my SWIFT?
- How do I update my personal data?
- What does it mean that my claim got reopened?
- How do I unsubscribe?
- Is there a time limit in which to file a claim for a disrupted flight?
- Can I claim any extra expenses (hotel, new ticket, food, taxi, etc.) that resulted from a flight disruption?
Documents and Privacy
- How do I download or print a document that you sent me?
- What is a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA) and how do I sign it?
- How do I sign a Power of Attorney (PoA) or a Conditional Fee Agreement correctly?
- What is a Power of Attorney and why do you need it?
- My Customer Dashboard shows that you received my document. Why do you keep requesting it?
Air Passenger Law
- What are my rights regarding Coronavirus/Covid-19?
- What are <em>extraordinary circumstances</em>?
- Should the airline pay for food and other essentials if my flight is canceled due to coronavirus?
- I missed my connecting flight - am I entitled to compensation?
- Does weather affect my eligibility?