Marketing Manager Germany
More and more air passengers are asking AirHelp for help when they experience flight disruptions. Because of that, AirHelp is growing rapidly. We’re a Y
Combinator backed company that is looking for a worldclass marketing manager that can lead our marketing efforts in Germany. For too long the air travel
industry has been surrounded by red tape and bureaucracy, and we are looking for a smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on the
journey of helping consumers assert their legal rights through tech and data.
You are :
· A growth hacker. You are a star at customer acquisition using both conventional and non-conventional methods.
· Tech-savvy. You have experience with digital online advertising and are great at utilizing online and offline marketing methodologies for growth.
· A self-starter and a problem solver with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
· A data driven person that can prove assumptions without breaking a sweat.
· An integral part of the startup community
What you’ll be doing
· Own the responsibility of driving up monthly number of claims and hit growth targets
· Increase awareness about AirHelp and passenger rights through continuous PR efforts
· A/B testing of landing pages to increase conversion
· Design and execute marketing and partnership strategies for the German market
· Capture key digital marketing metrics for campaigns, make sense of trends, and improve performance
· Orchestrate social media activities; identify, follow and participate in all relevant social media platforms
· Engage and galvanize our target community through blogs, forums and press opportunities
What you’ll need
· Proven experience in Social, Content and general digital marketing.
· Ability to understand user behavior and build growth strategies around site traffic
· Familiarity with the tech ecosystem.
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful your product is. We believe in
change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what
they set out to do.
Our company is going to be a big part of your daily life, and the founders want you to share our ambitions and commitment to our product, team and company.
At the same time, you’ll have a lot of flexibility. We expect you to take full charge of the things you work on, and that you’ll be passionate about them.
We need your courage, power and enthusiasm. We know that people of this special breed, with their inner drive, aren’t found everywhere. That is why if
you’re committed, prove your skill and your great value to the company, we will be pleased and honored by your work effort; in return you’ll get the best
job in the world. But remember, that your dream job is not a commodity on a shelf; it’s something you create, together with us.
We help travellers get money back when airlines screw up their flights. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking
compensation. With AirHelp all you have to do is enter in your flight details, from there will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airline and
make sure the money gets to your account.
Team or role: Marketing Manager Germany, Growth Hacker
Job type: Full-time
More on AirHelp:
– The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
– Winners of Disrupt 2014
– Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
– Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
– When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
– Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
– How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
– Top Y combinator startups to watch
– Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
– Flight delayed for hours, This website can help